The Eye of Cyric
Carrying the blood of a celestial, an aasimar is usually good-aligned and fights against evil in the world. Some have a minor physical trait suggesting their heritage, such as silver hair, golden eyes, or an unnaturally intense stare. Those descended from a celestial minion of a Faerunian deity often carry a birthmark in the shape of the deity’s holy symbol or some other mark significant to that faith.
Regions: Aasimar are relatively common in Mulhorand because the Mulhorandi deities have a legacy of begetting offspring with mortals.
Racial Abilities: Aasimar have the following traits:
- +2 Charisma, +2 Wisdom: Aasimars are insightful, confident, and personable.
- Normal Speed: Aasimars have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Darkvision: Aasimars can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Skilled: Aasimars have a +2 racial bonus on Diplomacy and Perception checks.
- Spell-Like Ability: Aasimars can use daylight once per day as a spell-like ability (caster level equals the aasimar’s class level).
- Celestial Resistance: Aasimars have acid resistance 5, cold resistance 5, and electricity resistance 5.
- Automatic Languages: Common, home region. Bonus Languages: Any (except secret languages, such as druidic).